After all these years of chasing me and I finally accept, he treats me like trash. Im confused?

Anonymous
I've known this guys for about 7yrs, he chased me for 5yrs and we have been dating for 2yrs now. Throughout the dating process we would talk a lot n we had our share of problems, mainly him who created them. Im the type of person that if u dnt do anything I would be in a calm mood and no arguing or tlking about a particular situation. For months now we haven't really been talking and i feel he is avoiding me or talking about the problem he cause that I want him to address. Even when we talk regular, he doesn't hit me up or call anymore. He used to say good morning n call during the day and that all stopped. It's always me making the effort to contact him. Now I feel he is avoiding me and maybe someone else is in the picture. He claims he's busy, but i know for a fact people make time for those they care about. I don't know what's going on at this point and I wish things would go back to happy times. What should I do if I'm feeling pushed aside like I meant nothing, probably I didnt? After him chasing me and me finally liking him to now him making me feel like trash and he's playing me, what does all this mean?
2
3