Is it alright to keep asking out a girl you're interested in despite being indirectly rejected or better to give up?

Anonymous
Hello there, there's a girl in one of the classes that we have in common that I am highly attracted to.

So far, I've asked her out twice and did not get any positive feedback from her. By that, I mean she gives priority to other things. For example, last time I asked her out she told me that she will prefer that there are more people around and that she came up with a plan with her friends which by the way is true.

I am highly attracted to her so is it ok to keep asking her out or should I give up and move on?

Thank you.

Yes
No
GirlGuy
+1 y
I forgot to mention (if it helps) that we are both in college, which may be helpful to determine the mentality to adopt in the dating world at this stage.
+1 y
I would like to thank you for all of you who shared their opinions, which I highly value. Unfortunately, I am unable to respond to everyone so I will simply read them for the time being. You guys should keep in mind that all your thoughts are taken into consideration, even if I don't comment on them it means a lot to me.

Hoping to read more of your thoughts :)
21
35