Is there a good way to phrase this?

Anonymous
I have been talking to a guy online for two months. I am fairly positive we are never going to meet. We live 2 hours apart and he has traveled to my city 3 times and only once tried to meet, but I had a prior engagement. He tells me when he will be here and then will tell what it's for work or whatever and he won't have time. Every other weekend he travels just to travel and it's always somewhere near me.
Now I wouldn't mind going down there, but I would feel much more comfortable meeting a complete stranger in my town since I know nothing of his. Also I look at it as he can go everywhere else, but near me. At this point it's just frustrating as the longer it goes I feel the less and less chance we would ever have as the person we think the other person is, probably is nothing they are in real life. Plus I find it odd that he doesn't mind me texting him, but he NEVER replies to my texts, only send me a legnthy email reply.
Is there a good way to just tell him I'm feeling done?
Is there a good way to phrase this?
1
1