Guys always seem to lose interest, is it me?

Anonymous
Im trying to assume, but its hard not to assume that the guy i am talking to isn't as interested anymore. This happens quite a lot, we'll meet and after the first date they still text me and seems very interested in me.. Then after maybe a week or so i dont hear from them anymore.

With the guy i am, or was (?) talking to the same things seemd to happen. He contact me, after 3 days of texting we met, it went well, he wanted to see me again, gave me a hug, he texted me right after the date, the next day and i got the impression he was interested. But this weekend he seems to use a lot more time answering than usual. usually he gives me a reason to why he doesn't answer straight away, but espeically today it has taken him a lot of time to reply, so in my mind he has lost interest.

Im not sure if its me or if they met someone else, or if he is really just busy and hasn't had time to get back to me. It always happens, and i dont understand why, am i really that horrible or boring of a person? Is it me?
1
1