Should I swallow my pride and call me although he made me feel like crap and cry over the phone?

Anonymous
Well today my car was stolen and totaled. It's been a hell of a day and I also had to do a big presentation for work so I was just very stressed and down. My boyfriend has been a little MIA So I texted him hey and he called me a little later and we were talking about my day and problems and how I'm going to get to work tomoro. I told him probably an uber or a bus and he said to let him think how maybe he can give me a ride. I know he has to take his brother to work in the morning who gets in at the same time as me so I told him it's not a problem and not to worry, I'll just take uber. He got mad because he said he's trying to help me but if I don't want his help then I can screw myself. I obviously got hurt and mad and went off saying how can he say that to me after the day I had and he said he's my boyfriend not just to f%*# me but to also help me. I was really hurt at the way he was expressing himself and I was just crying and he kept ranting. I asked him if he was done and he said yeah so I said ok then bye, and hung up. Now I don't know where we stand or if I had fault in this but I'm still hurt and we have been fighting a lot lately, it's such a bad feeling
5
3