Guys who are interested in me are not attractive to me. Because of this I don't date. Help?

Anonymous
I don't find anyone that pursues me attactive. The one time I tried to date someone I didn't find attractive I didn't like to kiss or anything with them. I liked him as a person and he had everything I wanted in a person but there was no physical attraction at all and none formed.

I think it's because of the type of guy I am attracted to: tall, built but not too big and looks like he can protect me, handsome face, nice hair and nice style of dress. The men I've been attracted to all look like this but they're personalities are shit.

I know personality means more than looks but how can I focus on that when I just don't find the man attractive?
25
1