Should I ask if he's open to dating now or after the girl he's into?

Anonymous

I made a Tinder hoping to find a relationship, (please don't laugh). I met a guy on there and we went on 2 dates, and by the 3rd we had sex. I think he assumed that all I wanted was a hookup buddy. I regret sleeping with him early, but I played it cool after that and we kept hooking up for another 3 times. I got to a point where I realized I should have told him I wanted to get to know each other.

I was ready to have that conversation with him the next time I saw him. HOWEVER, I soon saw pictures on IG of him with a girl. I snooped her page and think they are seriously dating each other. He didn't talk to me for a couple weeks and today he reached out to me.

If he asks me to hang out again, I want to ask if the girl on his IG is his girlfriend.

So if he says they're not official and wants to hang out, my two options are:
1) Tell him I dont want anything casual and ask him if he wants to actually get to know each other
2) Tell him, "Sorry, maybe not for now" and leave it open ended and just ask him one day if were to break up

I'm scared that if I ask him now, he'll be more inclined to decline the idea of getting to know each other since he's seriously dating someone else, (even if they're not official).
I feel if I wait till he's single, I'll have more of a chance of him being open to dating someone else

Will I even stand a chance if he's been dating this girl for a couple months now? Or do I in fact stand a chance? I don't know!

What do you think?
0
1