WHY DO MEN HATE ME?

gg143
So, this will be a long one. Ever since I was in high school I never got much attention from guys. My two or three best freinds got hit on, got asked ot the school dances (in fact when my best friend got a promposal last year, as happy as i was for her, i felt so hurt inside because i wanted us to share the night together, but never the less, that isn't the point. I don't think I'm ugly but I always wondred if guys didn't like me because im curvier and have a more "mature looking" body than the average girl (I'm not fat, but my weight has always been an insecurity and I have started to feel lonely and have turned to comfort eating) Never the less, I would say im voluptous (and I can share pictures if you think this is affecting it) --and I get most o you are going to say it's myy self confidence-which I totally understand, but my best freind would hate on herself all day and guys still flocked to her. I don;t know if its because im more exotic looking, or if its because of my weight ot if its because im shy or if its because im ugly or what--but now that im in university and guys still dont seem to notice i can't help but wonder what's wrong with me and I cry about this all the time. It's hard for me to let go of those feelings of wanting to be diserable. I am trying to get my weight back ont rack but its been rough especially manging school and work and recently losing a lot of my freinds (as they would lash out at me). I also live alone in an apartment which doesn't help the loneliness. I know this is just a stupid website but I just need to some form of reassurance. The last guy I liked played me and this was over 3 years ago, and it still hurts. xoxo?
WHY DO MEN HATE ME?
Add Opinion