I'm falling in love for a guy online... Is it crazy? Do guys develop feelings or a connection to females just through online?

Anonymous
We've been friends on Facebook for 5 months. We have had conversations that have lasted 8/9 hours and overnight until sun up. Not deep or dark things but just conversation, that flows SO EASILY. We have the same interests and same way of talking, honestly I feel in shock I "met" him and I think about him every single day. We have not met yet but we have discussed doing so and exactly what we'd do, not sexually, I mean, we've talked about making out and stuff but he's trying to be respectable.. he wants to know me as a person.. I'm SO into this guy.. I'm banking everything on he and I working out. It's in my gut, and I feel like I've caught some disease. I haven't ever felt this way in my life towards any guy in person or online, and I feel like I've lost my head. But now I feel so doubtful or sad because what if it's all in my head? How do I know he thinks about me just as much as I do him? He initiates majority of the conversations. We've gone a month or more without talking though and he always comes back like no time has passed (he tours for work so he travels and when he comes back he messages me first thing). Each time he takes it up a notch, like he suggests we should do this and that together this winter, he'll show me this and here and take me there, etc... but then there are days where we won't talk or a week, and it makes me feel so much doubt. I can't talk to him about it because I don't want to appear crazy into him... Is there is a great possibility he likes me just as much?
He could definitely feel the same as you
No, guys don't fall for females online or develop feelings
Comment
Vote C
GirlGuy
5
6