What should I do about this?

Anonymous
I got into a argument with one of my female friends. For over two months, we had become very close. We texted all the time, hung out numerous times a week, and she became close with my family. Then boom she stops talking to me, so i decided to wait to hear from her instead of me contacting her. I didn't hear from her for 3 weeks, so i waited to talk to her at work and she just walked right by me. I asked one of our coworkers whats going on, and he said that she said she needed a break from our friendship so i would get over my feelings for her. I was upset and i messaged her asking why she couldn't just talk to me about this? She said she never said any of that, and that her life was stressful, and she was keeping to herself lately. I told her thats not what i heard and she kept on denying it. So i said i've always been a good friend to her and i've never pressured her, or pushed her for anything. that i've always been there for her and she hasn't been there for me at all during the last couple weeks (something happened in my family). She never responded but the next day our co-worker said she was talking about it her whole shift. I don't think i'm ever going to hear from her again. but if i do decide talk to her how long should i wait? I've had a lot of time to think about it and i think she's avoiding her feelings i know for a fact she's been doing stuff on purpose to get my attention.
What should I do about this?
Add Opinion