Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a friends with benefits from before you were dating and continued the friends with benefits while you were dating?

CastariaSky
Situation: You're in a long distance relationship and you only see your boyfriend a few times a year. He says he love you and only you but, since you're so far away, he's a guy and still wants sex.

What about him keeping in touch and meeting with other girls he's slept with?
Would you rather he not tell you and you remain oblivious?
+1 y
I am not the girlfriend, I'm the friends with benefits. He told me he was pursuing a real relationship with another girl, and I said that I won't be able to be his friends with benefits anymore since I believe that's cheating. He got upset because he doesn't know if it will work out with the other girl and he wants me around just in case since she's flaky. As of now, I'm not giving him anything unless I hear that they really didn't work out.
+1 y
The friends with benefits is open, we both don't care about seeing other people. He told me she travels a lot and he hardly sees her. She also apparently just had surgery and can't have sex yet. He said he's allowed to have sex with other people as long as he tells her and she "Okays it."
6
16