Girls, Is this the real reason she wanted to end it?

Anonymous
So me and this girl where talking and going out to the movies and to eat and make out. I even meet her family just two weeks into the relationshipThings were great. She was having a really bad day one day so I offered to try and make her feel better so we meet up to eat and she read something on my phone that one of my friends sent about her. This made her leave crying I tried to stop her but it was no use. She texted me later that night and told me she wanted to meet up the next day to talk about it we solved it. We made out in my car before she went home. The next week we didn't see each other at all because we both had to leave town. When this was happening i said something stupid about wanting to have sex and she stopped talking to me for a little bit. She texted me the next day and she said she couldn't just believe me again and that she didn't want to do this anymore. I kinda started to beg her to forgive me (I think this is were I went wrong and looked needy) and tell her i didn't mean it and she agreed to meet up with me and talk about it. When we meet up I couldn't really think of anything to say so we kinda sat there in silence until she decided to leave. We meet up again and talked about it and she said she had to think. She told me she would give it another chance but during this time she was really different and cold towards me. We had deep talk and I thought we fixed it but two days later she said she had to tell me something she told me that she kissed her ex (who she had a really bad break up with while out of town the week earlier. She said that sense I hadn't said anything about being exclusive I couldn't be mad. But she also said that this showed her she wasn't ready for a relationship and had to work through it herself but she wanted to be with me and not him. She also said that if It was meant to happen it would happen. We haven't talked in like a month. Do you think this is really why she ended it or was this just an easy why to try and end it?
Girls, Is this the real reason she wanted to end it?
Add Opinion