Boyfriend said I embarrassed him, and now I feel like he's going to break up with me?

Anonymous
I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 months, and are both in college. He lives in a house with other 3 guys and I've met them a few months back, all really nice guys. He's one year older than me. Anyways so over the weekend me, my boyfriend and his friends all planned to go to a rock concert for quite some time now, which we were really excited for.

I was having a great time at the concert, but I knew further into the show I was a little too drunk. I was drinking the same amount as my boyfriend, so little did I know I was going to be wasted because he drinks a lot more than I do. I noticed towards the end, he was checking his phone and stuff. I asked if he was ok and he said yes. I can't remember much, but I knew I was being a little sloppy, and he wasn't being super affectionate, holding me or anything. Just before it ended he said him and the guys are all leaving - he wasn't holding me close or anything, and had a feeling he was being cold. We went upstairs when we got back on his bed and he asked if I was OK. I told him I'm a little too intoxicated as I'd like to be but had a blast. I told him he looked nice tonight and danced great, and he was like "you too but you were a little embarrassing". I was really frustrated that he told me that, and I didn't say anything in response cause I was hurt, n really drunk at the time. The next day we relaxed and everything was fine, and went out for dinner that night before I went home.

But ever since it's been bothering me that he said I was embarrassing - like maybe I got a little sloppy or danced funny/couldnt walk straight, but no need to distance yourself and give me the cold shoulder. I just feel like if I have a night like that every once in a while my man would take care of me, not abandon me like that. I know if he was flopping all over and couldn't control himself I would take care of him cause I care about him. He told me he'll text me but but because of this now I feel like he doesn't want me anymore
5
8