So I have a little bit of a guy situation with a friend, if you were me what would you do in this situation?

Sammie1996
Details, there is a new really cute guy in my research lab. My friend in the lab/roommate thinks he is cute to (this is not the first time we agreed a guy was cute, we have always agreed that for the sake of our friendship that we would not persue the guy). Now, when he first got here she was the first one to reinstate the the friends first rule. I wasn't happy, but I agreed to it because well, I have to live with her. But we were both guilty of flirting, as we usually are. Then a week or two ago she brings up this idea of dating in the lab and how awkward it was when these two other people did it. Today however there was some evidence that there may be something going on between the two of them. In class my friend made a sad-ish noise and rushed out of the classroom. Then like 30 second behind her the guy rushed out behind her. He came back first, then she walked in. But there faces looked guilty of something. Also for the last few days she has really been avoiding me, and not wanting to talk about boys. When he first got there I really opened up to her about how much I liked him and how smart/cute I thought he was. Now the thought that something is going on is driving me up a wall, and my instincts say something is. If that is the case, I feel like my friend just betrayed me. If that is the case should I be mad? Also, what would you do if you were me?
0
1