Did my response to angry ex ruin our chance of reconciliation?

Dekdk
What caused this strife was a long story, which I'm not going to reiterate in this question. It is in my previous question if you need context. My current question is, do you think I handled this situation well? If not, what could I do now to ammend things? These are the two texts in question. All honest suggestions are appreciated.

Her: "declan honestly you stepped over a boundary a few weeks ago so since than I've been done imani lets u do watever u want to her then go be with her u talk about her constantly just leave me alone"

Me: "what a load of crap. If you were sooooo reviled by what happened, then why is it that YOU were the one who grabbed me? Totally uninstructed. Never once did i tell you to get sexual, and yet you did. Then you pretend it doesn't bother you, and just say nothing for weeks and blame it on me.

I didn't love Imani, i loved you, but sadly you haven't really changed at all. You still lie right to my face and think its ok. Thanks for wasting a month of my time then. Bye."
1
0