Girls, Does my ex girlfriend like me again? Is she testing to see if I like her?

Anonymous
My ex started talking to me again and I wanted too also. at lunch she started walking by my group again when she would barely ever do that. When we text she sometimes will look at my text and stop talking to me and then text me back again the next day. On snapchat I notice she posts a lot more stories and seems a lot more upbeat now. My question is, why does she look at my texts and stop talking to me until the next day? She wouldn't do this last year when we just met. Is she testing me to see if i actually do want to talk to her? I'm very confused. She isn't the type to be a slut/player at all either she is Avery shy, studious type. Maybe she doesn't trust me and is trying to see if she can? I don't know.. Please don't tell me to stop and forget about her because she is my ex. She is my ex because I broke up with her over myself not being committed to the relationship. We have a good connection with each other and are obviously still attracted to each other.
1