I need to know if this is going anywhere?

Anonymous
I met this guy at the bar, we hit it off really good. Yeah, I slept with him the first night. Exchanged numbers, then saw each other again. We hung out at his place on our next encounter, then headed over to get something to eat. We talked about what we wanted, friends with benefits. Cept he's one of those, cuddling, kissing type that lets me sleep over. He did tell me that he did have one night stands with people and just tell them to leave. He likes that I cuddle and kiss him and stay over. He even kisses me before he goes to work. Anyways, when we were getting something to eat, his friends joined us. I met them, got along with them etc. we had sex about 3 times already. Same thing, we talk have a good time, play video games, watch movies. Have sex, sleep, hold each other, then he leaves for work and I'm able to stay at his house till I leave. I'm not complaining, sex is amazing, I like him a lot.
Just, I do want to be with him. Does it look like he wants to keep me around? I don't know. Or it's just a friends with benefits but I'm not going to be a prick and tell you to go the fuck home immediately after sex lol
1
1