Can't tell what she's looking for, is she just playing hard to get?

Rufus335
First date was last night, went real well, we're really similar people. The only thing was she said she doesn't know what she's looking with me yet. Understandable, it's the first date she doesn't know me well yet she playing hard to get or whatever, so girls why might she say this? Is it a bad thing? She did have me stay over but no sex. I'm being told that that's a good thing. I'm being told if she wanted sec it might mean she's not serious. Let me know what you think. Should I pursue or leave her space to see if she pushes it forward? Should I just ask her to hang out / go out for now or should I still try to do dates?

More of a side note, I'm a local rapper which obviously gives me a reputation. She's definitely into me but I can't tell if she's even considering a relationship in the future in general. I made a song for her before the date which made note that I only like girls who play hard to get etc etc. so I feel like she's trying to just play. Any insight would be nice, I know I don't have a lot of info for you guys to go on
1
0