Girls, what would you think if a guy told you that his ex would actually have very good things to say about him?

front2back
In a nutshell, my ex and I didn't have a bad break up, we broke up due to wanting what's best for each other. However, I'm still her friend and will even show up to watch her plays out of respect. She says that I'm basically the best guy she's dated and would be okay dating again if it ever came to that. Yes, she admits she misses me. So she has a lot of nice things to say about me, like that I'm caring and stuff like that.

But ladies, either in casual conversation or discussions when dating if a guy's ex were to come up, how would you react if the guy said his ex would actually have very nice things to say about him? Would you see that is a good thing or bad thing? Or maybe just weird? Would it make you trust him more or more likely to date him?
3