I'm falling for a girl but I already have a girlfriend and I don't know what to do. Please help?

Anonymous
I've been dating my first and only girlfriend for about 2 years and 8 months. I love her so much and she means so much to me and I mean so much to her. She does so many little things for me that would otherwise stress me out. I'm very close with her family and she is very close with mine. This past summer I joined a swim team where I met this new girl. In about September I began having feelings for this girl. She is super nice and always has a smile on her face. I've started to fall for her and now I can't stop thinking about her. She always makes excuses to be near me and talk with me. She also flirts a lot with me. Her and her friends have dropped lots of hints that she likes me and that she wants to be asked out. I'm not sure if she knows about my girlfriend but I know that some of her friends know. I feel so torn about this as for the longest time I felt that my current girlfriend was the one. I don't want to ruin my relationship for nothing but I also feel that a relationship with this other girl could be even better. Im not the kind of guy that will cheat so if I'm gonna go out with this other girl I need to break up with my current one first but I also have no idea how I would do that either.
15
5