Met my dream girl... but she's way out of my league, what do I do?

Anonymous
I met this girl a few weeks ago and I feel like I am talking to a female version of myself when I talk with her. I'd elaborate on the details but I don't want to bore you, basically she is the only girl I've ever met to be this similar to me.

Oh... and she is probably the hottest girl I've ever met. She has guys all over the place, guys that pretty much worship her, and more importantly guys that are stronger, more handsome, and more outgoing than I am. Even though she likes hanging out with me, I just feel so inferior to some of the other guys she is with, I want to date her so badly because girls like this just never come along for me, but I don't know what to do.

Any suggestions?

I am fairly outgoing but very inexperienced with girls which means I am shy around girls I like... so I feel pretty bad when I see her talking to guys that say everything exactly right, and who are funnier/less shy than I am.
4
10