Why is he ignoring me at moments in the conversation but starts a new one every day?

Skysimone
i met a guy about 5 weeks ago. in those 5 weeks a lot has happend. He was/is very sweet called me babe/baby/babygirl all the time and always tried to keep the coversation going. But i got mad at him a couple times because he is known als a player (what i did not knew at the moment) and because he was messaging my friend. (he asked me to be together after a week and i turned him down because i didn't knew him so he thought i don't want him). i scared him a lot when got mad. about 2 weeks ago we watched a movie at my place. we kissed and did things but no sex. my niece knows him and by the things he does and says she thinks he really likes me. he sends me hearts on snapchat under my photos. now we are working to a relationship. he told me he has problems with himself but i noticed he's not so open anymore and don't put effort to keep the conversation going anymore, really dry coversations we have. lately he ignores me when i ask him question he don't wants to answer meanwhile he comes online al the time and when i send "?" he says sorry and says he's at work (he really is but still comes online). He always starts the conversation every single day. i don't know what to do and im really worried he's not so interested in me anymore. (he don't calls me babygirl anymore but sweetheart or something you can say to any girl)

-excuse my misstakes, im from europe-
1
0