Never had a girlfriend, turning 25 years old, parents, friends, and family are starting to worry about me asking why I don't have a girlfriend or if I'm gay, help?

Anonymous
Like the title states ever since I turned 20 everybody has been on my back asking me when I'm getting a girlfriend or why a guy like me doesn't have a girlfriend, now that I am turning 25, it has gotten to the point where everybody is starting to think I'm gay when I am not, I have tried to get a girlfriend and I have even looked for signals, laughing, smiling, flirting but girls just don't wants relationship with me, the most frustrating thing about this whole ordeal is that when people in general ask me and I tell them that I have never had a girlfriend they give me a shocked look or say are you for real and girls tell me wow how can a guy like me never have a girlfriend, etc you get the point I just don't know what to do, to be honest it used to bother me but not anymore, Finding a significant other or a first girlfriend isn't important to me anymore and in my opinion if it's meant to be then it will happen, if not so be it, but I'm getting bothered at everybody and I just don't know how to respond to all this crap, what do I do?
1
4