What can I do to fix this? Does it need fixing? I have feelings for this guy but am not sure how he feels about me or if I messed it up? please?

Anonymous
Im a senior in college and like this guy (Bob) so much I would be his girlfriend. I've never had a boyfriend before bc I'm not one to settle down unless I really am into a guy. Not to sound annoying but my friends joke about how so many guys are obsessed with me and how I'm always talking to multiple guys at once. Anyways, I met Bob at a party that this guy I used to hook up with (James) invited me to. Bob and James are actually good friends. So James invited me to a party and that's where I met Bob and he was the nicest guy ever and we had a real connection a lot differ than the typical guys that just want to hook up. Bob said he was into me and wanted to get to know me better. we exchanged numbers and have been texting and snap chatting a lot. He posted a photo of us on Insta from the party. Basically I've met everyone in James and Bobs friend group and all the guys have asked me out (about 3 of them) and I said yes, since I'm single and I believe u should date around when u are. Some of the times though I have ended up hooking up with these guys on these dates. Bob and I have never hooked up at all though and that's bc I believe he really respects me. Now I don't know what to do bc I know they are all good friends with each other and I know Bob is prob going to find out and think I'm a slut or not interested in him. Any advice? from a guys perspective what's Going on in Bobs head right now? Would he even know? I can be a little wild but I would never do this if I was exclusive with a guy.
0
1