A girl has gone silent on me after things were going great. What do I do and am I just over thinking things?

Cwis333
I met this girl online, I'm 24 and she's 27 so the age is slightly unconventional but it doesn't bother me as I prefer emotionally mature girls. we were talking for a couple of weeks by WhatsApp before we could find time in our busy schedule to actually go out on a date. we met in town for some drinks before going to a small gig together. We had a great time and decided to go around a few bars, got a little bit drunk... Had a bit of a smooch and next thing we went back to hers. I know it's not exactly "classy" to sleep with someone on a first date but everything was going so well that it felt right!
The whole of the next two days we were talking about lot, we talked about going out again soon and everything when all of a sudden the conversation halted earlier today.
She has been active on messenger since but it seems odd that it would just stop. Advice please? Am I just being over dramatic or is it a test, what is my best course of action as I genuinely think this girl is amazing?
1
0