(People 18-30 only please) is a youngguy having a shaved head from hair loss seen as physically unattractive to girls as fat on girls is seen to guys?

Anonymous
I'm curious, I shave my head from TE where my follicles aged from shock, I actually pull off bald well but I am pale. Anyway despite that I've always kept my standards on girls body and mind very high, I only want one and I'd give her everything so I'm never accepting plain or average etc, she's got to be attractive above the norm and have a good heart.

Anyway the the other day a friend compared bald on guys (shaved as well) was so unattractive it's how many guys view girls that weigh heavy, simply off putting, I'm not saying this to be mean but at least for the guys I know and myself it's true that weight is very much a deal breaker. Now I still don't believe bald is as bad as fat and I never will, and it even offended me as I put a good amount of work into staying thin and in shape-something those who do have excess weight could do more to solve the issue, hair loss however? There is no cure, rogain causes scalp issues. Transplants scar your scalp and often fail and there simply aren't any cures, so bald is not like fat.

This isn't to offend anyone again just get opinions.

Anyway give your opinion, is bald really unattractive or can a bald guy still look good? Be honest.
Those over 30
I don't think bald is that bad, even with no hair a guy can be good looking for other assets physically
Honestly this young yes, bald is a severe turn off to most young girls similar to how fat is a turn off to guys
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
Realize a man can do nothing about hair, I wonder if some of these votes are simply offended here because several other bald guy polls I looked up get decent results.
+1 y
It's funny that you view hair so important when nothing can be done about it, ah well I still hold my standards high.
3