Advice on her reply please?

Hamburger1
Hello,

I am kindly asking for an opinion here. So I am currently getting started in a long distance relationship. She is getting her divorce since last July. We chat several hours everyday, call and even Skype each other 2-3 times a week. She always tells me she wants to start a relationship with me after we meet since we've never met. Anyway last night we had a long call and also talked about sex and stuff. We both enjoyed it and we laughed. After we hang up something came up to my mind. The thing is. I don't want to be the rebound guy. I'm really getting attracted to her even for the fact that she is very beautiful.

Anyway I couldn't resist and texted her;

I need to tell you something but please don't take it in a negative way.

You know I like you very much and I know that you are going through your divorce right now. I just don't want to force you into another relationship once your divorce is over. Maybe you want to enjoy your single life once more. Please don't misunderstand. I really wish that someday we will step up our relationship especially after we meet.

I just don't want to look like I'm forcing you or control you. I know you are a mature woman and can take your own decisions.

she texted me back saying:

that's ok. i'm already enjoying my single life.

With some winks and stuff.

It was a very short answer but I would appreciate it if you could tell me what do you think about her reply.

thanks
+1 y
A short update. Today she was very "dry" in her conversation with me. I replied to her message and only got a a short sentence answer. So I gave her space and told her to contact me when she is free. That way the ball is in her court. Certainly not usually like this. We'll see tomorrow. Maybe I am looking too deep into it without the need to do so.
Advice on her reply please?
2
1