Girls, Will a girl share things about her that are personal with you if she's interested or does it mean I'm friend zoned?

elmo2016
So, there's a girl I'm interested I like really interested. We talk to each other on facebook but we haven't met yet. She added me with a friend of hers through a mutual friend. I'm in a group chat with these two girls. So, basically, she would share info about her with me that she has said she shared with one other friend. She has been talking with me daily for a while up until quite late. She would vent to me, open up to me. I get the impression that she feels comfortable with me she has told me in the past that we are quite similar, not sure if she was fishing here?
1