Do you think this guy is lame?

WBOTB
I met him on a dating site. He seemed really nice. Wanted to talk on the phone and not just text. Then we met in person for a couple of glasses of wine. That went well. We had a passionate kiss at the end of the night. He wanted to see me again very soon, but I had plans last Saturday so I suggested Friday. When he called me Friday, he asked me if I wanted to come over his house for a couple of drinks. Now, after I've been telling people how nice I thought he was, this was very embarrassing to me. So I said no we'll just meet somewhere and he was like why can't we just have a drink at my place and we went back and forth until he finally agreed. He wound up just getting us some Cappuccio and then we went for a walk. I wasn't very impressed. Then he suggested that maybe Saturday night we'd meet after and I was just like ok but if he calls I won't respond. I feel he's lame and because of his lameness, I don't owe him much of an explanation as to why I'm about to go ghost on him. If he can't date me properly, I don't even owe him that respect.
Do you think this guy is lame?
Add Opinion