Why shouldn't I be a douche to girls at this point?

Anonymous
My whole life I've always treated others with the utmost respect, whether guys or girls. However, when it comes to girls I want to pursue I'm even more respectful and thoughtful. Don't get me wrong I still poke fun and banter, but the one thing I've learned in my life is being a nice guy gives girls the idiotic misconception they can treat me like trash and toss me aside after I'm done giving them the attention they crave, aka walking all over me.

So I really don't see why I shouldn't act like a douche to girls, use them for what I want and throw them to the curb when I'm satisfied/bored the way all of them have done to me in the past. I've grown up with the naive notion that I should treat others like the way I wanted to be treated, so why not apply that concept to girls and do the same?

Yes I understand this sounds incredibly petty but I really don't see any other course of action. The only other one is being a naive dumb fuck and thinking a girl will one day appreciate me for who I am and not try to take advantage of it... hahahahahahahahaha yeah fucking right.

Asking this because I really don't want to be that person, it's either be that person and have some companionship on my terms or be a lonely schmuck who constantly gets used.
1
2