Can't find a man and have given up, so I just find mildly satisfying casual situations. Am I wrong?

Anonymous
So I'm a social, kind, objectively pretty and used to attention. I am well groomed, easy going and not dramatic at all. I meet nice guys, always have. Men have treated me well but still, no man has actually committed to me. They haven't used me, they date and only go as far as I feel comfortable with but eventually when I make it clear that I'm looking for something real, guys don't usually commit. I just feel like I am too old now and will not meet a guy I like who wants the same thing as me, a relationship. Most of my friends are in relationships and settling down while I'm very single.

I used to be selective so that I invested my time well and did not waste it on someone while I could be meeting a guy who could be the real thing. But I now give up so I take part in more casual things and have perhaps settled for less since I feel like it will never happen anymore. I also think I'm tired of the emotional turmoil and effort when I truly like someone and am disappointed. Is it ok to do that? How else can I try to be ok with never finding that one thing?
2
1