I've noticed my boyfriend talks a lot about Relationships and Girls to his Boys... I don't like it?

Anonymous
I don't really have a reason to dislike it but I feel uneasy about it. His friends are always pointing out hot girls in front of me and him and he agrees but in a non sexual way. Like his friends would say 'damn she's fine' really loudly about a Girl walking past and theyd look at him and he'd say 'yh she's pretty'(maybe because I'm around). They call him Whipped which tells me when I'm not around he'd join in you know? by the way his friends are dating girls but they always talk about girls.

But then my boyfriend also talks about relationship and dating a lot to. His friends say things like 'Don't text her wait' or they give him stupid advice in general. They insult the guys that are texting there GFs in a group hangout. Most of this I see through his texts. I only know this because I ask him what they are talking about and can read the screen next to him to.

Is this normal? I feel like these guys could give stupid advice to my boyfriend because they peer pressure a lot. They also have this 'pick up that chick' mentality for every hot girl.
3
1