Is it normal for a guy you are dating to like other girls Facebook photos?

Littlervt
A guy I have been seeing for the past four months seems to have a wandering eye on Facebook for beautiful women. I made the mistake of creeping his beautiful female Facebook friends and see he likes most of their photos (literally yesterday was the most recent). He says things to me like I'm the best thing that has ever happened to him, he has never felt this way about a girl before, he thinks I'm amazing and beautiful and he recently deleted his dating app because I asked him if he was still using it so he deleted that. He says good morning and goodnight every day to me, he is always talking to me and any free time he has he wants to be with me and he even introduced me to his parents last weekend which he says he never does with girls.
This is a long distance situation and I am wandering if this is a huge red flag?
+1 y
Just to clarify he has told me he hasn't seen any other women since he met me and has no desire to. We haven't had the official boyfriend girlfriend conversation yet but have agreed to not see other people.
3
18