How can I stop my relationship from fizzling out?

Pink934
I've only been with my boyfriend since June, and things started out well. I could see through his actions and feel through his touch that he was definitely into me, there was no question.

But now i've noticed it's harder to make conversation with him, I'll try talking about a subject and he'll take a long time to respond, if he does for that matter.

We used to spend like basically everyday together and now it seems like it's only either 2 or 3 days a week. Which I know is better than nothing. But sometimes during that time I feel quite empty like we don't have any quality conversations, it's almost as if there's nothing left to talk about.

I feel I need help here, he insists he still loves me and wants to be with me, but how can we keep things feeling fresh? The feeling of stagnation makes me fear the demise of the relationship.
You are doomed...
There are ways to spark things up between you.
Perhaps he's stressed or down and it's getting in the way of your relationship.
Vote C
Other...
Vote D
GirlGuy
5
1