Advice dating an older guy?

Anonymous
I met a guy on Tinder, he is very smart, he is well-off, has published books and is super interesting... he is 37 and I am 26. I recently got out of a relationship (about 6 months ago) and decided to start dating again. I have always dated guys my age, so this is a big change. We went on a date to this expensive restaurant and he did not let me get the check... two days after that he invited me to his house to watch movies (I know! but we didn't have sex) we just kissed and things got intense, but no sex (oral or whatsoever).

There was chemistry, obviously.. but then he took me home and that was really refreshing.. a guy my age would have had sex right away... since I wasn't really saying no, but he said it was better to wait.. and then the next day, he invited me again to come over. I asked him if he just wanted to hook up or actually see me... he said he really enjoyed hanging out with me... so anyway I went over and i slept over, we DID NOT have sex or even hook up, we just slept together cuddling...

I don't know, I just don't want to do it right away, but I want to keep seeing him! I think there is potential here, but he is much older. He could be using me and just waiting for me to "give in" and fuck him. I've seen him three times now, and before I slept over at his house he suggested to go out during the week, to the movies or have dinner. But then today he didn't mention it... I just want to do the right thing to keep this going on. I was in a 4-year relationship before, so I don't know how to do this. What would you guys do? How do older men think? He is not pressuring me for sex but it builds up! I would like to have sex with him, but I want this to last and not just be a Tinder hookup... :( what do I do?
He wants a relationship with me
He wants to hookup only
He wants to hookup but could be open to something more
Vote C
GirlGuy
Advice dating an older guy?
3
2