What books aided in the creation of you?

Nelsoen
I was sitting home trying reflecting on how I've become the person I am today. I decided to pick out the books I've read that aided in my personal development. I wish I could've put my entire library in the picture but I'd cover my floor and I don't feel like picking all those books up lol

Well anyway, the books in the picture have helped me immensely in my life journey. For the past 4 years I have bought at least one new book every week that cover a wide array of topics. For personal reasons, I rarely ever read fiction so most of my library is bland, educational literature. Books on investing, philosophy, self-mastery, and various skill sets, have aided in my personal development, and assisted in "connecting the dots" in my life.

I'm wondering what books have changed others and if they would care to share how the books have been a positive influence. ☺️
4
5