We went on a break, and he got pissed when I told him I was seeing someone. Why?

Anonymous
We were together 4 months, until he started going through a bad phase of depression and he changed his medication up. I tried to support him but it was dragging me down, and we agreed to take a break for a while but still continue as friends (there was no timeframe, so we basically split) He's also being idiotic and has been drinking heavily too (he never drinks usually) despite being on new meds. I've told him this. Anyway, we've not seen each other for nearly 2 months but still talk. Last week I discovered from a friend he'd been supposedly seeing this girl (for how long, I have no idea) but I haven't called him out on it. He joked that the new meds he was on were like Viagra, which was a bit of a cheap shot at me because we stopped having sex in the last month because of his depression. So he checked in with me on Monday to ask if I was free one evening to go for a drink and I said yes. We met up and l I told him I was seeing someone. He seemed fine about it until I got home and he sent me a long text saying that I'd betrayed him. Wth? Does he still have feelings for me? I think he's being extremely selfish.
+1 y
I would also like to add, he's changed his Tinder profile and he's back on there. Thats how we met.
6
2