I dont expect them to fall in love with me or anything, but why won't any guy long term date me?

Anonymous
I know a lot of people are going to say "you haven't met the right person yet", but dating in general shouldn't be THAT hard.

At this point im not really worried about it ending in us becoming a couple, i would just like to experience how it feels to date somone for a longer period of time.

Guys seem to get tired of me/uninterested very quickly and it messsing with my self esteem. If im lucky i'll get a third date, things dont go any futher. Guys will be super interested in the beginning, the firts date normally goes great and they message me after and want to meet again. I'll talk to guys on dating apps, and they are really interested at first then they lose interest.. it happens a lot. 90%of the time thing dont progress because the guy loses interest, but it happens that i lose interest too and thats the reason it ends

i honestly belive i dont do anything "weird", i dont share very personal things, i joke around, i pay attention to the guy, i dont wear anything weird. And guys really like me after the/during the first date.
I just dont get it :( I dont expect them to fall in love with me or anything, but why won't any guy long term date me?
4
1