Should I just accept the fact no guy would ever like me and that I'll be single forever?

Xleah17x
It seems like guys don't like me, they only wanna hookup and I'd say no. I don't get what I'm doing wrong people would tell me I'm attractive and that I have a good personality and that I'm nice, sweet, friendly and stuff and these are what friends, cusmtors and random people say but guys Never really appoch me or talk to me, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Like most of my friends are in relationships right now or they have been and guys apprch/talk to them. But I've only dated 1 guy before. So should I just accept the fact that I'l be single forever and just do whatever. I mean I definitely do have a future like I'm in college for my mba (business) and with my career I do plan on making pretty good money and being a manger or in the financial part and eventually have my own business
8
2