I started talking to a girl and recently was able to get her number. Found out from a mutual friend that she's engaged. what next?

Anonymous
Me and this girl are co-workers and we talked found around 2 hours cause we got assisgned to the same station. I flirted and she'd accept it and things went really smooth. Before she left I asked for her number and without hesitation gave it to me. I met with another co-worker who seen us talking and said that girl is engaged to someone. No kids though. I really like the girl, turns out we have a bunch in common, both ex paramedics, we go to the same school, a lot of the same hobbies and intrets. We fit well and i'd like to try and move forward but i dont know anymore. I'm looking for a actual relationship not just a friend and have never been in this situation. Any advice is helpful.
2
0