How can I take this further and get to know him?

livvy21
There's this really cute guy in my year, he's really popular so we'd never notice eachother. I was subconsciously looking at him and it spiraled from there. He started looking at me in class and whenever we'd walk past each other he'd look straight at me, before he'd never even notice me. When he walks into class he would look around the room then lock eyes with me. I was also standing outside once waiting for my friends, and he walked out and stared straight at me until he couldn't see me anymore. A couple of weeks ago I was walking up to my maths class, he was at the top of the stairs and I was at the bottom, he was in the middle of conversation with his friend but as soon as he saw me he stopped mid sentence and just looked at me with his mouth open. This happened on many occasions. I also turn around in class to find him staring and smiling at me, when I catch him smiling he tends to turn away quickly, when we just make eye contact he holds it for a good 3-5 seconds. When he's around other girls he also tends to turn around and look at me with a smirk on his face and sometimes does it when he's around his guy friends. We've never spoken before, so for this to happen suddenly was quite a shock. I added him on snapchat a month ago, and I finally decided to snapchat him and we had a small conversation about homework (he was replying immediately). However I text him a couple of days later but he ignored it, but things continued as normal in school. Also, he never used to look at my snapchat stories, but all of a sudden he's started looking at them. I know that he doesn't look at everyone's because he doesn't see my friends or my cousins. I'm quite confused because we never used to notice each other before and now we do all time. I really wish he'd talk to me in person. There's history between me and one of his best friends and things ended badly. I know if his friends knew anything they would be judgmental. I don't know if that could have anything to do with it?
+1 y
Whenever he laughs or sees me laughing, he always looks at me. I also found that whenever I'm near him he always turns to face in my direction to catch my attention and initiate eye contact. The Christmas holidays are soon and I really want to have established some form of communication by then, but he seems wary about it and I don't know what to do.
0
1