Asked her to be exclusive and didn't give me a straight answer. What's going on in her head?

venturur369
So I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now after meeting her online. Things have been great. We have good chemistry, intimacy is there and we're always having fun. With my anxiety problems, I feel like I am more attracted to her than she is to me though. She still initiates contact and asks about future plans together but it feels like I'm more invested. She's even playfully asked if I'm talking to other girls from the dating website (I said no) Into a month dating, we went on a 3 day trip which was a great intimate moment for the both of us. The next week she came over to my place to spend the night and we had sex. Afterwards I calmly asked her what she thought about being exclusive. She first said yes, but after questioning her tone she said she doesn't want to say no but that she'll have to think about it. She claims she's not seeing anybody and neither am I so I don't know what the hold up is. Do I wait for her to bring it up or should I? Did I jeopardize my chances?
6
4