My guy just vanished, what do I do?

Anonymous
Hello all, so i met this guy on tinder nearly 6 weeks ago went on 2 perfect dates.. he came to my city and had to stay overnight to see me the day after our first date... the thing is that he s not always on his phone ( i noticed it when we met) so he would text me everyday only three times or call me every two days at maximum ( i almost never initiated cause i knew he wouldn't be quickly responsive so i let him contact me) last Friday he invited me over to spend the weekend with him.. everything went well, we spent the night cuddling and kissing ( i told him i m not down with sex and he was totally fine with it), he held me and told me he wants to be in a relationship with me ( we had the Talk) he texted me the two days after, his last text was about his mom leaving his father ( i called him to blame him for not calling me the whole day and we had a fight he said he s already mad and i was making him more frustrated ) i said sorry over text and then next morning he sent : "Morning girl , its okay, have a good day. " and it has been 4 days that o havnt heard from him and he s not replying to any of my calls or text... what should I do? I have been crying myself to sleep every night now..
My guy just vanished, what do I do?
Add Opinion