Why would a guy go out of his way to say he had a really good time if he didn't? I am confused?

Anonymous

Ok I went out with this guy on Saturday, I thought it went well and we had a good time.. he said things throughout like "we will have a lot of fun together" and I asked if he would want to see me again at the end and he said "duh" so I left and he asked me to text him after the drive home. I forgot so he texted me right away making sure I was home and he said he had a lot of fun and that we have a really good vibe going. I texted him the next day, he responded it was fine. Now I have not heard from him in 4 full days... nothing. I have not texted him and he has not texted me. We used to text everyday not constant but there's a very clear change in communication. Should I call him out on it? I was thinking in a few days if I still don't hear from him I would say something like "what's good I thought we had a good time and u ghosted on me lol" something light like that but still to the point? Idk? I'm so confused
0
1