I'm starting to see a girl who is a stripper. What should I do (she's a very good person)?

Anonymous
Okay so I recently starting seeing this girl who's 24 and I'm 21 and she has one kid. we went on our first date just this morning for breakfast and she knows what I do already (engineer technician) because we've been talking online on Facebook for a while and then she told me she was a stripper at a club but she wanted to find another job already. Everything was smooth other than that. I'm not going to lie. it did bother me a little bit. But she lives in an apartment and has a kid and the dad left them.
I'm not going to lie, I got along with her very well. She told me I was the only guy who she's successfully been on a date with because the kid turns everybody off. He's 2 years old by the way and I got along with him too. I made him laugh a lot and made him stop crying. I can tell she likes me a lot and is really interested in me. But I don't know about her career for me. Opinions?
1
1