Can't catch feelings for women? Find women boring?

Anonymous
Hey everyone,

I'm a 25 year old accountant who recently got back into the dating game after taking time off to pursue my career. I am looking for a long term relationship and I have since made a plenty of fish account and have gone on many dates.

The problem is that I can't catch feelings for any of these girls... I just don't find them interesting in any way... I have gone on I think 8 first dates in the past 3 months and my record so far has been 3 dates total with one girl before I just got so bored that I ghosted. Many times within like 5 minutes I am begging for the date to be over. The one big thing that gets me is that it's impossible to have a decent conversation about anything... really... the conversations seem to quickly revert to "oh well my co-worker did this and Sally said that...". I have even had one case where a girl blew up at me for ignoring her after the date... it's just that I didn't want to lead her on or tell her how boring she was...

Does anyone else (both men and women) feel this way about their dates? Is anyone else experiencing this? What can I do about this?
2
4