Tinder girl flaked, what should I do?

Anonymous
So I was supposed to have a date with a tinder girl today, but it looks like it's a flake. She's super hot so I was really looking forward to seeing her and I don't want to give up just yet. Here's the text convo starting from yesterday (we only texted once before when we first matched and we set up the date which she seemed excited about):
Tinder girl flaked, what should I do?

Also, I know I fucked up the convo (I thought she wanted to reschedule for the morning) but that's because I was runing an errand and was distracted when I replied back. What would you do in my shoes? I know it doesn't look good, but she's smoking hot so I really want to see her.
+1 y
Well id doesn't matter anymore, she unmatched me for whatever reason. Man, I was so excited to see her too.
+1 y
Well holy shit. She actually just messaged me apologising over and over again and asking if we could reschedule. Obviously, I agreed. Wow, did not see that coming. I had deleted her number too. Fuck I'm so excited, this chick is ridiculously gorgeous (blonde, tall, fit, hourglass shape, and is an anchorwomen for a small channel so she obviously has a stunning face)! She's definitely going to be the most attractive girl I've ever been on a date on and I've been around the block.
Tinder girl flaked, what should I do?
1
2