he's goes to the gym with his EX GF?

Anonymous
Rick and I have been friends for 6 months, we started talking recently. We been dating now for 4 months but it feels longer. We work together and while at work someone comes up to me and tells me “Rick and his ex girlfriend have been getting really close at work and Rick walks her to her car, Rick make sure she has money for lunch, they go to church together and they go to the same gym.” Im shocked but at the same time speechless, This would not be the first time someone at work tried to stir up drama with Rick and I. The first time they told Rick “Did you see how close Kim and John was last night” John has a girlfriend and were friends.

SO I asked Rick and his ex whats going on. She said “Theres nothing to worry about, Rick is a best friend to me.” Rick said “We do go to the same gym and the same church but I don’t walk her to her car nor do I make sure she has money for lunch.”

I said ok. And didn’t speak to him for the rest of the day. I don’t know what to say. His ex girlfriend is 21 ands he's 27.(Im 24) I don’t consider none of my exs my best friend and If I was dating someone I liked I would NOT have my ex around Period! Too much drama over someone when that relationship already failed.

he's goes to the gym with his EX GF?
2
2