He's been giving me the silent treatment after I declined sex. Am I being played or used?

ChocolateBarbie91
So I've been on 4 dates with this guy over a couple of months. Really started to like him, I met some of his friends the other night and they were referring to me as his "girlfriend" and he didn't say anything. So I just went along with it and laughed.
Later that evening we went back to his place and he initiated sex, but I politely declined. He was okay with it, but I felt awkward so decided to drive home rather than sleep over. He didn't even contact me the next day to ask if I got home okay or initiate any conversation. I text him to say how bad it was of him and he didn't even reply. Do I confront or just leave it? Was he just after sex?
14
19