Girls, has any of you ever rejected a guy only to end up dating him later on if you still remained friends after the rejection?

Oladeji12
I just kindly got rejected by a female friend of mine. She made the excuse that things are complicated right now but that it has nothing to do with her ex. I know things ended quite badly with her ex both that was like 4 months ago. I haven't known her for a very long time but we would always text each other and she would tell me a lot of her secrets about her life. We had a lot in common and shared a lot of the same interests and we seemed to be growing closer to each other. She even agreed to watch a romantic movie with me when it comes out so i assumed that she must like me, but as soon as i mentioned the word date, she turned me down.
+1 y
...
+1 y
could do with some more answers
3
3